Publications & Resources
Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version
- Kabeer, N., S. Mahmud and J. Castro 2010. ‘NGOs’ Strategies and the Challenges of Development and Democracy in Bangladesh’. IDS Working Paper 343. 2010
- Kabeer, N and Lopita Huq (2010). ‘The Power of Relationships: Love and Solidarity in a Landless Women’s Organisation in Rural Bangladesh’ in IDS Bulletin, Vol. 41. No. 2 March 2010
- Research Brief - “Seeing like a Citizen – Voice of the People” April 2010
- Research Brief – “Seeing like a Citizen – Grassroots Understanding of Citizenship and Rights” Nov 2009
- Research Brief - “Seeing like a Citizen –Vision of Shorkar” Apr 2009
- Annual Report 2009-2010
- Annual report 2008-2009
- Annual report 2007-2008
- Participatory Video report
- A short video on the citizenship research report.
- ‘Building Citizenship from Below’. 2008. Collection of participatory videos made by members of four grassroots organizations
- ‘Process Film on Participatory Video Workshops’
- ‘Nagorik Adhikar Mela 2010’. A short video based on compiled media footage on Citizen Rights Fair.
- Audio recording of Simeen Mahmud and Lopita Huq on Nagorik Adhikar Mela on Radio ABC and Radio Foorti respectively.
- Communication material including posters, flyers, festoons, press release, etc. on the Nagorik Adhikar Mela
For a list of all BDI publications and resources, please click here