Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version
The partners of the Pathways Programme in South Asia based at BDI include:
- Collective for Social Science Research (CSSR), Karachi, Pakistan
- Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI), Karachi, Pakistan
- Simorgh Women’s Resource and Publication Centre, Lahore, Pakistan
- Institute of Social Studies Trust(ISST), Delhi, India
- Women for Women International, Afghanistan
In addition, the partners of the Pathways Research Programme Consortium (RPC) are:
- Social Research Centre (SRC) at the American University in Cairo, Egypt
this hub works closely with partners in Palestine and Sudan and convene regional lesson-learning with partners across the Arab Region.
- Institute of Development Studies in Brighton, UK
this hub leads the co-ordination of the RPC in close association with core partner UNIFEM, and works with global actors seeking change in global policy spaces.
- Nucleus for Interdisciplinary Women’s Studies (NEIM) at the Federal University of Bahia in Salvador, Brazil
works with partners within Brazil and across Latin America, including from Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rice and Nicaragua.
- Centre for Gender Studies and Advocacy (CEGENSA) at the University of Ghana
this hub works closely with partners in Nigeria and Sierra Leone, and link with partners and networks across the African continent.