Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version
Modules in the MLARR certificate course include:
- Introduction to Involuntary Resettlement and Sustainable Development
- Laws and Policies in Land Acquisition and Resettlement
- Methods in Social Impact Assessment
- Consultation and Communication in Resettlement
- Building a Resettlement Action Plan
- Management of Resettlement and Rehabilitation Plans
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Using GIS
To learn more about MLARR modules, please see the MLARR syllabus from the course resource page.
The lessons consist of in-class lectures (held in the evening), given by BRAC University faculty and guest experts. The participants are also taken for field visits and are provided with lab access to learn the basics on geographical information systems (GIS) application for resettlement.